Silk Sleeve for Bassinets - Dove Grey Crosses
Style now, pay later! Afterpay + Zip Money interest-free payment options available at checkout
For a more accurate estimate, please ensure you input a quantity above
IS YOUR BABY LOSING HAIR? BANISH BABY BALD SPOTS AND UNRULY KNOTS WITH THIS CLEVER SILK SLEEVE FOR BASSINETS
Made from pure 100% Mulberry silk, the liquid smooth finish is incredibly soft and frictionless, giving your baby the perfect place to rest their head without tugging or knotting their delicate hair like cotton and other fabrics can.
Simply slip this sleeve onto your baby's bassinet mattress, fastening the adjustable zips if required for a snug fit. Bub's hair will now glide effortlessly on sumptuous silk, and you can say bye-bye to bald patches and baby hair loss for good!
- Luxurious and durable, made from grade 6A and 25 momme 100% Mulberry silk, woven in a charmeuse weave for ultimate indulgence
- One size fits all - our patented design features stretch polyester backing and zips, allowing you to adjust the size of your sleeve to fit any bassinet mattress. See how it works here
- Designed with your baby's safety in mind, our sleeves fit snugly so there's no slack fabric that bub can pull loose
- Naturally hypoallergenic, moisture wicking and antimicrobial - perfect for sensitive skin
- Naturally thermal regulating, ideal for bubs who overheat in their sleep
- Tested and certified under OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 to be non-toxic and free from harmful dyes and chemicals. Meets OEKO-TEX®'s Product Class I requirements, being the most stringent class, certified to be safe for babies and small children
- Available in a range of beautiful colours and prints to complement your interiors
- Beautifully packaged and ready to gift
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
|Dimensions||105cm circumference x 35cm without any adjustments.
Can be adjusted to fit all standard bassinet mattresses with a circumference from 75cm - 115cm
|Materials||100% Mulberry Silk + Stretch Polyester|
|Colour||Dove Grey with Crosses. Also available in other colours + designs|
Designed in accordance with the recommendations of international SIDS organisations, such as The American SIDS Institute in the US, The Lullaby Trust in the UK, Red Nose Australia and Baby’s Breath in Canada.
Any toys, cushions or blankets pictured are for decorative purposes only - do not place these items (or any other loose objects) in your baby's bassinet while they are sleeping or unsupervised.
During this time, our couriers have been advised to comply with social distancing rules. Items will be delivered to your front door, however couriers will not be bringing packages into your home. Thanks for your understanding folks!
We deliver our products by courier to ensure that your package will arrive safe and sound. Because of this, there needs to be a person present at your specified delivery address during standard business hours to receive and sign for the goods.
Alternatively, at the time of placing your order, you can give permission for the courier to leave the package at your front door, side gate, back porch etc… if no one is home at the time of delivery. Please do not list a PO Box, as couriers can only deliver to a physical address.
If the address is unattended at the time of delivery the courier will simply leave a note card which you can use to either arrange a pick-up from their closest depot, or organise a redelivery of the item (charges may apply and are paid directly to the courier company).
We aim to dispatch all items within 4 business days of an order being placed, and delivery itself should take anywhere between 1 – 6 business days depending on where you are having it sent. Once dispatched, you’ll receive an email with a tracking number so that you can track the whereabouts of your parcel online via our courier company’s website.
As a guide, shipping times to Australian metro cities are generally as follows:
- Metro Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide: 1 – 2 business days
- Metro Brisbane and Canberra: 2 – 3 business days
- Metro Hobart: 2 – 4 business days
- Metro Perth: 5 – 6 business days
Please note that the above timeframes are our courier’s estimates only, and delivery times may vary during busy periods.
Please enter your postcode into the postage calculator above to find out what the delivery charge for this item would be, based on the quantity that you’ve selected. Remember, for all homewares orders over $99, shipping is free of charge! Also, Melbournians can enjoy capped price shipping of $65 on all orders to metro Melbourne.
Our furniture items are designed and manufactured to ensure the highest standards of quality and performance, and all come with a 2 year limited warranty against defects due to faulty materials or workmanship. Conditions apply and full details of our product warranty can be found here.
Our homeware items that we source from Australian wholesalers carry the supplier’s 1 year manufacturer warranty.
If you have any problems at all with an item that you’ve purchased from us, please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll take care of it for you.