Silk Pillowcase - Dove Grey
Style now, pay later! Afterpay + Zip Money interest-free payment options available at checkout
For a more accurate estimate, please ensure you input a quantity above
ARE YOU OR YOUR LITTLE ANGELS WAKING UP WITH A MATTED HALO OF RAT'S NEST HAIR? FORGET KNOTS AND TAME TRESSES BY SLEEPING ON THIS PREMIUM SILK PILLOWCASE
Made from pure 100% Mulberry silk, the liquid smooth finish is incredibly soft and frictionless, and won't tug or pull on hair like cotton and other fabrics can. Slip any standard pillow into this luxurious pillowcase and your hair will now glide effortlessly on sumptuous silk - say bye-bye to hair breakages and tangled bed head and hello to luscious locks!
For all you side sleepers out there, this pillowcase is also kind to your skin, and provides a perfectly smooth sleeping surface, preventing premature ageing and unsightly sleep creases. Cotton and other fabrics draw in your skin's oils and face creams while you sleep, but the natural hydrating properties of silk allow moisturisers and other night creams to fully absorb into your skin rather than into your pillowcase. Now you can truly get your precious beauty sleep!
- Luxurious and durable, made from grade 6A and 25 momme 100% Mulberry silk, woven in a charmeuse weave for ultimate indulgence
- Fits all standard pillows and features an invisible zip closure to stop the pillow from sliding out
- Naturally hypoallergenic, moisture wicking and antimicrobial - perfect for sensitive skin
- Naturally thermal regulating, ideal for people who overheat in their sleep, or who experience hot flushes
- Tested and certified under OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 to be non-toxic and free from harmful dyes and chemicals. Meets OEKO-TEX®'s Product Class I requirements, being the highest class with the most stringent criteria
- Available in a range of beautiful colours to complement your interiors
- Beautifully packaged and ready to gift
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
|Dimensions||50cm x 75cm|
|Materials||100% Mulberry Silk|
|Colour||Dove Grey. Also available in other colours|
|Other||Please note that SIDS organisations worldwide recommend that pillows should only be used for children aged 2 years old and above|
We deliver our products by courier to ensure that your package will arrive safe and sound. Because of this, there needs to be a person present at your specified delivery address during standard business hours to receive and sign for the goods.
Alternatively, at the time of placing your order, you can give permission for the courier to leave the package at your front door, side gate, back porch etc… if no one is home at the time of delivery. Please do not list a PO Box, as couriers can only deliver to a physical address.
If the address is unattended at the time of delivery the courier will simply leave a note card which you can use to either arrange a pick-up from their closest depot, or organise a redelivery of the item (charges may apply and are paid directly to the courier company).
We aim to dispatch all items within 3 business days of an order being placed, and delivery itself should take anywhere between 1 – 6 business days depending on where you are having it sent. Once dispatched, you’ll receive an email with a tracking number so that you can track the whereabouts of your parcel online via our courier company’s website.
As a guide, shipping times to Australian metro cities are generally as follows:
- Metro Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide: 1 – 2 business days
- Metro Brisbane and Canberra: 2 – 3 business days
- Metro Hobart: 2 – 4 business days
- Metro Perth: 5 – 6 business days
Please note that the above timeframes are our courier’s estimates only, and delivery times may vary during busy periods.
Please enter your postcode into the postage calculator above to find out what the delivery charge for this item would be, based on the quantity that you’ve selected. Remember, for all homewares orders over $99, shipping is free of charge! Also, Melbournians can enjoy capped price shipping of $60 on all orders to metro Melbourne.
Our furniture items are designed and manufactured to ensure the highest standards of quality and performance, and all come with a 2 year limited warranty against defects due to faulty materials or workmanship. Conditions apply and full details of our product warranty can be found here.
Our homeware items that we source from Australian wholesalers carry the supplier’s 1 year manufacturer warranty.
If you have any problems at all with an item that you’ve purchased from us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take care of it for you.